Beautiful three bedroom in Norman Park
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
(JK/T/BL) This renovated post war Queenslander is situated in an excellent position on a quiet Norman Park street.
2 minutes from schools, public transport and shops, it has convenience of living written all over it! Norman Park is ONLY 10 minutes to Brisbane's CBD!!
Features of this great home include:
- Large living area with polished wooden floors and air conditioning
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel 'Blanco' oven and stove and dishwasher, plenty of storage!
- Three well sized carpeted and wooden floored bedrooms with built in robes, two bedrooms with air conditioning
- Tiled main bathroom with bath and shower
- Large entertaining deck and concrete patio BBQ area
- Medium sized minimum maintenance yard
- Laundry and storage space under the house
- Envro friendly water tank
- Two space carport
- SPECIAL air conditioned wine cellar with included fridge
DON'T MISS OUT! Book an inspection today!
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the "Request an Inspection Time" or "Book an Inspection Time" icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online "1form" applications via the apply online link.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone Ray White East Brisbane on 07 39062500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.