- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Your ideal fully renovated home awaits you...book today to inspect.
This Stunning two bedroom cottage is a hidden gem in the suburb of Woolloongabba built with a fully enclosed verandah at the front of the property and a rear deck offering city and suburban views, this property provides peace and privacy from the hustle and bustle of this ideal convenient inner city location.
Carefully restored with modern decor & open plan design in mind, A modern kitchen & bathroom to be leased partly furnished, its ready to move in now. Please note pets upon application & garden maintenance inc. in lease. Contact the agent today for your inspection time and lease details.
The property is offering:
- Partially furnished home (a list provided upon inspection)
- Original 1880's restored cottage with VJ walls, high ceilings and polished timber floors throughout.
- Open plan Dining & Lounge room with natural light throughout.
- Dining/kitchen with timber bi-fold windows and french doors open onto rear deck.
- 2 queen sized bedrooms.
- Loads of storage under property.
- Low maintenance lawn & landscaped gardens.
- Air conditioned and off street parking.
- Walking distance to an array of cafes and alfresco eateries, South bank Park lands, Cultural Centre, The Gabba stadium, Arts Complex and Brisbane City.
- Easy access via freeways - walking distance to public transport including bus and train.
- Mater Hospital on your doorstep.
- Brisbane State High School catchment with private schools and child care facilities available all nearby.
To organise your private inspection, please phone Ray White East Brisbane on (07) 3906 2500.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.