This property will be available from June 4, 2018.
Carefully restored Queenslander in the heart of Balmoral
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Come and inspect this stunning family home new to market in the very sought after pocket of Balmoral. Lifestyle living at its best...
With prior owner occupied residency this property was carefully restored and designed to suit all round entertaining, overlooking a generous enclosed front yard & street scape appeal that boasts privacy, greenery and all within walking distance to local cafes, eateries, local state school and a hop skip away from Oxford St.
Property Features include:
- Open plan design with natural light throughout.
- Aircondtioned throughout.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms offering high ceilings and fans throughout.
- Open plan Kitchen with generous bench space, gas cooking & great cupboard space.
- Bonus study/office or front storage room.
- Formal dining and spacious lounge area.
- Fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area upstairs.
- Downstairs Laundry with Lock up garage & extra storage.
- Low maintainence lawns & garden space.
- Rain water tank.
- 2 Car parking space.
(Pets considered upon application)
To organise your private inspection, please phone Danielle on 0451 890 416 today.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.