This property is available now.
READY TO BE CALLED HOME - PERFECT FOR THOSE THAT LOVE LOCATION!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
(JK/T) What an amazingly renovated second floor apartment. with in a great location! This property has more to offer than anything else on the market. It really is a must view.
This property features:
- There are two good size bedrooms both with built-ins, the master with ensuite.
- Unselfishly, the second bedroom has a large balcony that offers room for entertainment and relaxation.
- The second bathroom has a bath over shower AND internal laundry.
- The lounge is completed with large light filled open plan that is air conditioned and has bi-fold shutters.
- A well appointed balcony perfect for entertaining.
- A modern kitchen with electric stove top and dishwasher.
- Remote control garage with some room for storage and plenty of on street parking.
Located in a quiet street in sought after East Brisbane, this apartment is close to everything that you need with public transport, shops, cafes, The Gabba and schools all within walking distance.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the "Request an Inspection Time" or "Book an Inspection Time" icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online "1form" applications via the apply online link.
To book your inspection or for further information please contact our office on (07) 3906 2500
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.