Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Apex of Balmoral. An Irreplaceable Opportunity
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
By definition, Apex is the highest point; the pinnacle. Commanding prime position at the peak of Balmoral hill, rarely, if ever, does an opportunity like this present itself. Perched on a generous, flat, 526m2 North/South facing block with a 13.6 metre frontage, this sought after address offers spectacular and uninterrupted City, Hamilton, Gateway AND River Views. You must inspect this home to truly appreciate this once in a lifetime opportunity. This unique property is actually beyond compare.
Post-war in construction, the astute buyer has the option to demolish the current residence and build the luxury home of their dreamsorgenuinely enjoy the current home as is and renovate in the future if they wish. The potential is boundless for this incredibly located property.
Presently on offer the home has:
- 4 large bedrooms, all with built in robes. The master suite features a walk in robe, en-suite and private balcony capturing 270 degree views of the city and beyond.
- Almost every room has a breath-taking view (either out to Hamilton, City or Gateway)
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- An open plan lounge and dining room with polished hard-wood floors and gorgeous original, working fireplace, resonate character and warmth, and offers the perfect spot to nestle in during the cool winter months. The North facing front deck captures stunning views to Hamilton, the river and Gateway Bridge making it ideal for enjoying the morning sun year round.
On the same level, the intelligent design offers a separate living space overlooking the pool and adjoining undercover alfresco area; the ideal layout for entertaining family and friends. Step down to the large, flat, private back yard, which is fully fenced, adjoins the pool and is perfect for the kids to run and play in a completely secure environment.
The brand new sparkling, in-ground, heated and mineral pool sits in the perfect position on the block and is the focal point for entertaining and relaxing. This incredible pool will be the envy of your friends, boasting Bisazza' glass mosaic tiles, professional landscaping with mature trees and in-built hardwood bench seating area with direct city views. No expense has been spared; the pool can even be remotely controlled from your smartphone.
The state-of-the-art Paradox home security system with CCTV cameras can too be operated remotely from your smartphone.
Positioned perfectly in a quiet leafy street, it is a short stroll to the shopping, schools and wining and dining on offer at Oxford Street, Bulimba. In the catchment for excellent private and public schools, easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Airport and Brisbane CBD, you will quite honestly never find another opportunity like this.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
526m² / 0.13 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.