Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Urban Living for the Modern Family
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located in the heart of Bulimba on a 414m2 elevated block sits this stylishly renovated family home that is sure to please and close to all the action. Come take a look at what's inside
• 4 Generous bedrooms, all with built in robes. The master bedroom has well-appointed walk-in-robe, stunning ensuite with triple showerhead
• Home office with its own entrance/5th bedroom
• 3 Stylish full bathrooms, 1 with bath
• Fantastic Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven, double drawer dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space, servery to the outdoor area and finished with stone benchtops
• Spacious open plan lounge, kitchen dining area that bi-folds to the private undercover outdoor deck, perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round, or simply relaxing with a drink after a long day
• The intelligent and well thought out design has a large upstairs living area, perfect for a kids play room or to offer separation for the growing family
• Double lock up garage with internal access offering plenty of storage
• Good size fully fenced yard totally secure and private, great for kids to run around and play while still allowing you to keep an eye on them at all times
Other features of this home include:
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Totally secure with CCTV intercom from the front gate
• Polished hardwood floors
• Speakers Hardwired into the ceiling
Position perfect, less than 100 metres to Oxford St and all the wining, dining and shopping on offer. Memorial park at the end of the street, Bulimba City Cat an easy 7 minute stroll. In the catchment for excellent public and private schools. Move in and start enjoying this wonderful home in this fun and vibrant location.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
414m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.