Character Queenslander with Potential Plus.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set on an elevated 405m2 level block sits this charming Queenslander that you can't help but fall in love with. Classically inspired interiors are bathed in sunlight with easy access to a well-maintained rear garden for the kids to enjoy. Wonderfully enhanced this single gable home has a sweet little front porch and bold front door leading to a wide central hallway and statement archway.
• 3 comfortable size bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
• Bathroom complete with claw foot bath
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space and stylishly finished with stone benchtops
• The air-conditioned open plan living / dining area flows onto a large deck - an ideal setting for entertaining family and friends.
• Double car garage with plenty of additional storage
Other features include:
• Polished timber floors
• Ceiling Fans
• VJ walls and decorative fretwork
• Fully fenced flat backyard area
Located in the heart of Bulimba, 53 Harrison Street is the perfect carefree retreat for busy families with its sought-after setting in the catchment for well-renowned private and public schools. Just 850 metres to the popular and vibrant Oxford Street it is also an easy stroll to parks, Bulimba Golf Club, Apollo Rd or Bulimba City Cats. With an abundance of scope to renovate or simply live, love and enjoy, you could not find a better property and location for raising your family.
This is a sensational opportunity and inspection is an absolute must.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
416m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.