Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owner Presents Opportunity To Purchase Dream Camp Hill Lifestyle
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a desirable blue chip street in Camp Hill within a level stroll of all amenities, this sleek residence provides a readymade lifestyle sanctuary of contemporary comfort, peace and privacy. Cleverly engineered to maximise space and natural light, it reveals open plan living and dining zones allowing effortless indoor/outdoor transitions. There is a chef's kitchen with European appliances and stone benchtops, while to the rear is a covered entertainer's area and sun bathed pool with outdoor shower.
- 4 large bedrooms plus a study, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage with plenty of storage
- Separate TV area off the main living/dining space
- Large family size swimming pool
- Large kitchen with ample bench space and cabinetry, European appliances and stone finishing
- Deluxe master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and large private deck with city views
- Secure electric gating and video intercom system, security alarm and fully ducted and zoned A/C, surround sound both inside and outside
- Newly painted both inside and out with warranty and brand new carpet installed
- North facing position, easy walking distance of local shops, cafes, restaurants, bus and parklands
- Minutes from highly regarded schools, train transport and the CBD via arterial roads.
39 Lloyd St is positioned in an exclusive blue chip street in Camp Hill and will provide the perfect home for free nesters and the growing family with ample space and luxury offered by this amazing home.
Ray White East Brisbane - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.