Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Expansive Entertainer Featuring Panoramic Views
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 5 Cars
Commanding a prime position in Brisbane's most elevated residential area, this four-level Ian Webb masterpiece is one of the city's finest and most enviable residences. The expansive interior, with a predominately white aesthetic, pairs contemporary living with meticulous craftsmanship.
This timeless Tuscan inspired design and solid construction portrays idyllic family living. Life on the hill encompasses a clever and highly functional design, revolving around the sweeping panoramic views from a multitude of living areas, spread over four levels of extraordinary 1200sqm living space. Spoilt for choice by numerous outdoor terraces, a Mediterranean courtyard and the prospect of poolside BBQ's, entertaining guests is the simplest of activities.
- Mt Cootha to bay views from bedrooms and multiple indoor/ outdoor living spaces
- Luxurious master bedroom and bathroom suite spanning the entire top floor, with features including internal spa bath and an adjoining private rooftop entertaining area with outdoor jacuzzi
- Additional 4 master-sized bedrooms, one with kitchenette and sitting area, all with direct access to sweeping balconies
- Designer kitchen, stone benchtops and European appliances
- Saltwater pool adjoining wet bar area, sauna, wine cellar and billiard room
- Lock-up garages for 5 cars, with additional space for cars, a caravan or boat
- Spacious office, gym and home theatre areas
- Dual street access
- Floor plan available on request
On your doorstep sits an abundance of restaurants and cafes, Westfield Carindale, Pacific Golf Course, schools and public transport, as well as 5km of forest walking tracks within Whites Hill Reserve. You can also enjoy easy access to the CBD and Gateway Arterial.
Contact Garry or Sam for further information and to organise an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,528m² / 0.38 acres
5 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.