Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
You Will Be Impressed!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With a strong emphasis on all year entertaining, this unit features breathtaking city views and a sweeping suburban outlook from one of Brisbane's most convenient and desirable suburbs. Boasting the size and durability of yesteryear in a small complex of 5, what is available is often sought but rarely found!
Features include but are not limited to:
- Total area of 142sqm
- Almost 70sqm of covered balconies with an amazing outlook and city views
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robe and an ensuite
- Large second bedroom with built in robe
- Modern Kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage solutions
- Open plan living and dining area
- Functional and crisp bathrooms
- Secured under cover car park
- Located in the highly desired Coorparoo Primary School Catchment area
- 450m walk to the bus and 800m to the Coorparoo train station
Just a short stroll and you will find yourself at the near completed Coorparoo entertainment and shopping hub. You are also only minutes from other popular bars, cafes, restaurants and shopping precincts such as the ever desirable Martha Street and Westfield Carindale. There is also a magnitude of public transport options that are close by giving easy access to the city.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.