Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Rare LMr2 site in Gordon Park…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
An opportunity to secure this 1136m2 block of land for future development! PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR PRICE GUIDE.
With the future development and urbanisation of the Gordon Park suburb this property offers versatility in future opportunity to utulise this 1136m2 block of land. Due to the recent changes in Council Zoning to Lmr2 Low-Medium density residential we have seen a strong population growth changes to Gordon Park.
This is a fantastic opportunity to invest now and plan for future growth and development of this sought after location. The Suburb of Gordon Park has seen substantial price growth of 33.1% over the last 5 years which equates to an annual growth of 5.9% of recent. All closely located to Brisbane CBD, all amenities including primary & secondary schools, walk ways, bike ways & Shaw Park.
The home is located approx 400m walk to Kedron Brook bus station & the Wooloowin train station within walking distance. Easily accessible to the extensive North Brisbane Tunnel transport systems which provide access to the Brisbane Domestic & International airports as well as ease of access to the Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast without having to access more than one to two traffic lights.
This 1960s family home is first time to market with only one prior owner. The family residence consisting of brick veneer on concrete pile & terracotta tile build, being of post 1946 construction (built approx. 1960) offering a generous 354 m2 of living residence which features include 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 4 multipurpose living rooms, a generous 5 bay shed (inc. 3 car space) plus bonus on premises parking, 2x 5000L Water tank, 2017 5Kwt Solar system, dual driveway access and a frontage of 28.12 m2 and a block depth 40.4m2
Other property features include:
- LARGE ALLOTMENT: 1136m2 land size with a 354m2 family residence offering rare wide frontage of 28.12m2 by 40.4m2.
- Lmr2 - Low-Medium density multi unit dwelling approval upon application with BBC.
- Traditional building character hierarchy overlay is applicable to the suburb of Gordon Park.
- Flood free - flood planning & development report available.
- Main bedroom with ensuite & WIR
- 2 Generous bedrooms with BIR
- Gallery kitchen with walk in pantry & gas cooking.
- Formal dining, lounge, breakfast alfresco dining for large family living.
- Generous internal laundry with much storage throughout the entire home.
- 2 Air conditioning systems- 1 split system and 1 new wall mounted system.
- Internet access, Cable T.V and 4 extra multipurpose living zones.
- Original polished floors with original fixtures & finishes.
- Potential for 4 cars off street parking.
- Single storey level easy access living & suitable for all.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,136m² / 0.28 acres
3 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.