Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxurious Family Sanctuary Designed for Entertaining
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in the prestigious river avenues of Hawthorne, this impressive property is generous in proportion, and offers a tranquil and relaxing indoor/outdoor flow that is spacious and flexible in its layout and design. This sprawling Hawthorne residence provides an outstanding family sanctuary of contemporary comfort, space and ease of living. It features a superb layout with open plan lounge and dining areas plus a gourmet kitchen with quality appliances. The lower level is ideal for entertaining family and friends with bi-fold doors allowing a seamless transition to a sun bathed private backyard and pool. This exceptional home is placed within a short stroll of local shops and cafes including the Brisbane River and Hawthorne City Cat terminal, Hawthorne Garage, Hawthorne Deluxe Cinemas, and Hawthorne and Oxford St dining precinct.
- 4 beds, 3 baths, including unique his and her bathroom, DLUG plus home office and cinema room.
- Generous layout, separate living zones.
- Multiple alfresco entertaining terraces and built in BBQ area off the kitchen overlooking the pool.
- Pool, low maintenance yard, vast storage area's.
- Cbus Lighting, Sound Proof Media room, Sonos integrated sound system, ducted Air Conditioning and outdoor heaters.
- Walking Distance to the City Cat Terminals, prestigious schools, shops, cafe's and restaurants.
Ray White East Brisbane - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
506m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.