Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
STRIKING VISUAL APPEAL
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enjoy lazy summer afternoons on your balcony watching the boats go by when living in this spacious 2 bedroom apartment with stunning river and city views.
The 104m2 apartment features open plan living, custom parquetry floors, split system air-conditioning, generous size bedrooms and a large balcony for entertaining.
The Point is conveniently located within minutes walk of the Thornton Street Ferry terminal to catch the free City Hopper Ferry to the city, South Bank and other popular destinations as well as a short stroll to trendy cafes.
- 28m2 balcony with spectacular river and city views
- Boutique four storey complex of only 19 apartments
- Master bedroom with generous en-suite and walk in robe
- Second bedroom with ensuite
- 2-Pac kitchen with stone bench top, ample storage & large pantry
- Separate laundry & generous internal storage
- Secure car accommodation & large lock-up storage area
Owners have moved elsewhere and require an immediate sale. All offers will be presented for strong consideration.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.