Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Kangaroo Point River and City Views!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A fantastic apartment at the much admired 'The Point' along the river in the heart of the Kangaroo Point peninsula. Situated on the second floor with protected views across the river to the CBD; this extra large, stylish, spacious and well presented apartment is a solid lifestyle investment in anyone's books!
- 104 sqm internal.(+ balcony + store + car)
- Boutique building with elevator access.
- Northern facing with protected river and city views
- Master bedroom with generous en-suite and WI Robe
- En-suited second bedroom, privately separated from the master.
- Open plan lounge/dining flowing on to 28sqm balcony
- Parquetry timber floors in main living areas
- 2-Pack kitchen with stone benchtop, generous storage and large pantry
- Air-conditioning, management and security access
- Secure car accommodation + additional lock-up storage space.
- Generous internal storage with separate laundry
- Boutique four storey complex of only 19 apartments
'The Point' is a boutique low rise complex of only 19 apartments, with a Secure basement car park located close to the lift for your convenience and an extra handy storage space provided near the car park.
Direct access to boardwalks which lead to Southbank and CBD. Cross river ferry terminal is located a stone's throw away. A number of convenience stores, top restaurants, delis and cafes are a short stroll also.
Committed sellers have moved to the suburbs and welcome your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.