Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Seller seeks Commercial Buyer for RESIDENTAL A - MDR Zoning site.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
"Seller says buy now... develop in the new year! Will consider all commercial contracts"
This prime opportunity to secure and invest in future growth in the suburb of Macgregor is now first time to market in over 30 years...
With the recent council rezoning of of this home plus surrounding homes and nearby streets, we are seeing a high level of demand to accommodate for future population planning and urbanisation in the idyllic Macgregor pocket.
Offering 546m2 of land with a current secured investor rental income return on the current home, being constructed of brick veneer, a solid build quality home spanning across your typical two storey floor plan with double garage in use. This residence offers various opportunities to the astute investor for future ROI. Already projecting a 7.4% increase in price growth in the last 12 months Macgregor is one of the highest demand markets currently in Brisbane on record.
With everything within arms reach such as the M1 Motorway, MacGregor State Primary and State High schools, Market Square, Westfields Garden City, Home Maker Centre on Kessels Rd, Griffith University Mt Nathan Campus, and major sporting complex's on offer this versatile suburb is all a 16 min drive to Brisbane CBD.
- Development Zone: Mdr- Medium Density Residential under Brisbane City Council.
- 546m2 of land (flood wise report & BCC city plan 2014 report available)
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Car plus study & downstairs separate living quarters.
- 2 car off street parking optional.
- Current secured rental return in place with a long term lease.
- Solid original build construction, set back on the block with option to remove the home.
- Multipurpose investment use.
- Centrally located position in the MacGreggor pocket.
Please contact the listing agent for an inspection by apt today...
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.