Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peaceful, Private, Perfect
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned privately in one of the quietest and most peaceful pockets of Morningside, this beautiful townhouse is the perfect start to enter the real estate market or to add to your investment portfolio. With a strong emphasis on spacious open plan living that perfectly blends indoor and outdoor through a oversize private courtyard and garden space, you will find it almost impossible to walk away from. You just can't find townhouses this spacious this affordable anymore.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Peaceful complex with extremely low body corporate fees
- Three large bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious bathroom with both a shower and bath
- Quality kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Spacious dining and living area which sprawls out to a massive courtyard
- Air-conditioned dining and living area with ceiling fans
- Security screens throughout
- Substantial storage solutions
- One enclosed garage spot with multiple visitor parking options
With such peaceful surroundings, you will almost forget that you are only walking distance to a myriad of public transport, the local Colmslie shopping centres and popular Wynnum Road dining precinct and only 5km to the CBD. The owner is serious about selling, so enquire today to avoid missing out.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
178m² / 0.04 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.