Empowered by Character, Charm and Functionality
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Grandly sitting on top of Norman Park hill in prestigious Power Street sits this captivating Queenslander offering spectacular uninterrupted city views and sprawled over a generous 810m2 block with expansive 20 metre frontage. Come inside and see what is being offered
From the moment you step through the leadlight front door the soaring ceiling heights, polished timber floors and VJ walls will instantly charm you.
• 4 generous bedrooms all with built in robes. The master bedrooms have walk in robes and en-suite
• 3 full bathrooms, 1 with bath (and a loo with a view)
• Large eat in kitchen complete with VZUG induction cook top and oven, Miele dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space. The magnificent city views are in full sight, making cooking a sheer delight.
• Light and bright open plan lounge, dining area opening through French doors to the wonderful undercover outdoor entertaining area, ideal for entertaining family and friends all year round, or simply relax and enjoy the incredible city view after a long day.
• Downstairs offers a large open plan living area complete with wet bar, also opening out to a downstairs undercover deck overlooking the pool and city.
• A very rare and unique offering this home comes with a completely self-contained granny flat. Detached from the main residence it has 1 bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living area and deck (with city views). Ideal for elderly parents, older children living at home, Au Pair quarters, Pool house, the options are endless
• Sparkling in ground salt water swimming pool
• Double lock up garage, plus additional undercover 2 car carport with automated door.
• Fully fenced yard area
Other features of this magnificent home include:
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Study/home office
• Solar Power
• Soaring Ceiling Heights
• Polished Hardwood floors
Ideally located only minutes to Brisbane CBD, close to excellent public and private schools such as Churchie, Lourdes Hill and Norman Park State School. Easy downhill stroll to Norman Park Ferry and ample public transport nearby. Minutes to the wining, dining and shopping precinct of Oxford St, Bulimba.
This is more than a house, this is a home. A home that your family will fall in love with, a home that your family will grow up in, a home you will want to grow old in. Make the time to see this charming home today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
810m² / 0.2 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.