Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Private inspection only, contact agent!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Commanding an elevated position looking over Poet's Corner in a prestigious location is this glorious 1870's Queenslander, set on an expansive block of land (810m2).
A modern kitchen services the hub of the home and the extensive covered deck that is ideal for alfresco dining, entertaining and taking in the panoramic vista beyond. Soaring ceilings, formal lounge with fire place, VJ walls, polished timber floors and a neutral colour pallet accentuate space and light and create a contemporary feel throughout.
Five bedrooms and three bathrooms expand over three levels, amply accommodating a large family or guests. The master bedroom, at entry level, includes a large walk-in robe and designer ensuite. The upper level is dedicated to two of the bedrooms. This level has the potential to be configured to suit any family dynamic.
The lower level incorporates a large, informal living area, complete with two generous sized bedrooms, one with a large walk-in wardrobe, modern bathroom and large laundry. An expansive pool is accessed from this level and leads to a landscaped garden. Tucked away in a leafy corner is an intimate, elevated 'summer house', it is the perfect spot to relax and simply take time out.
- Travertine tiles in bathrooms & polished timber flooring throughout
- Extremely generous back entertaining deck
- North facing block optimising excellent breezes.
- Home Library/Study Area
- Elevated 'summer house' overlooking the pool & garden
- Double garage
- Conveniently located close to an array of transportation facilities, wining and dining options, and excellent Public and Private Schools.
- 3 minute walk to the ferry terminal, with direct access to New Farm.
- Located in Norman Parks most prestigious street.
- Wine fridge
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
810m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.