Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Have it All Quality and Quantity for the whole Family
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in one of Norman Park's most sought after streets sits this near-new family home that is guaranteed to impress and certain to please. Make sure you take the time to come and inspect all that it has to offer.
The fantastic gourmet kitchen is sure to please the most discerning chef! Appointed with Miele appliances including induction cooktop, double ovens, integrated dishwasher, butler's pantry, and plenty of cupboard space stylishly executed with stone benchtops.
The generous open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area seamlessly flows to the spacious undercover rear deck complete with a servery from the kitchen. This is the ideal setting for entertaining with family and friends all year round, or simply relaxing and unwinding after a long day.
Meticulously thoughtful in design and scope, the floor plan offers a large additional upstairs living area ideal for the growing family, providing another space to escape and relax.
Additional features include:
- 5 Bedrooms, two with well-appointed walk-in robes
- Master bedroom features huge en-suite with double shower and sinks
- 3 magnificent full bathrooms two with baths
- Fully appointed home theatre; media room equipped with 5.1 surround sound system, hi-definition projector and retractable screen perfect for screening Netflix and Stan!
- Double lock up garage with plenty of additional storage and internal access
- Fully fenced yard area, perfectly sized to allow for the kids trampoline
- In ground salt water swimming pool
- Zone reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Spotted Gum hardwood floors
- CCTV intercom and smart wiring throughout
Position perfect, within the catchment for excellent Public and Private Schools, and close enough to allow seamless access to Brisbane's CBD. All of this in addition to the selection of thriving caf's, restaurants, boutique shops, transportation facilities and parklands of the prestigious Oxford Street.
Stop dealing with owners who want too much, and start dealing with owners who are committed to selling! Make the time to inspect this stand out home.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by Auction or without a price, therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.