Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Priced To Sell Immediately!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The search is over! You have spent countless hours seeking the ideal first home or investment opportunity and you have finally found it! Proudly situated in a blue chip area in a fantastic street. A solid, neat and functional home with enormous scope to add value now or in the future. The option is yours ! This home will tick all the boxes, all you will have to do is grab them and move in!
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Three bedrooms, two of which have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Functional kitchen flowing out to the deck
- Striking ornate cornicing
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Expansive living and dining area
- 8.7m x 3.5m Covered rear deck, facing east perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Plenty of storage space under the home
- Fully fenced 476sqm block with ample space at the front and back
This home is located within close proximity to all the amenities you would expect to find on the fringe of the city. Only a short stroll from the front door you will be greeted with an array of local shops, cafes and parks. You will also not be short of public transport options, there are multiple bus stops within walking distance as well as the Norman Park train station just minutes away.
The Owners instructions are clear! Call today or ponder the missed opportunity tomorrow!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
476m² / 0.12 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.