Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Contract Crashed - Hurry! Last Vacant 3 Bedroom Available!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is the perfect affordable unit, close to all amenities and with the extra space of 3 Bedrooms which is so hard to find. Finished to a very high standard, this unit has to be inspected to appreciate the great quality and size.
The position could not be better. A short stroll to Oxley Village Shops, enjoy the convenience of walking to get your morning paper, coffee or even dinner at one of the restaurants that this thriving suburb has to offer. Along with Woolworths, Priceline and BWS, all you need for convenient living is literally at the end of your street.
When you step through the door the feeling of space and light is ultra impressive. The combination of high ceilings, full height glass doors and a corner position within the building, allows full appreciation of the breezes and privacy on offer.
- 3 Bedrooms with built in robes, air conditioning and fans.
- 2 Bathrooms including ensuite and bath in the main bathroom.
- Large kitchen with caeserstone tops, quality Grohe tapware, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar.
- Open plan living and dining with natural flow to large covered balcony.
- Quality porcelain tiles throughout including the living areas.
- Daikin air conditioning throughout including all bedrooms and living room.
- Internal laundry with dryer and individual HWS included.
- Large balcony with suburban views.
- Double secure basement car park.
- Storage cage located on the basement level.
- Communal entertaining area.
- Lift access to all levels.
- Secure foyer entrance with intercom.
- Low Body Corporate costs.
Don't delay, this unit is priced to sell and is sure to impress. Vacant and ready for settlement, move in to your brand new unit immediately. Call Tim Davis from Ray White East Brisbane, or Sam Kelso from Tessa Residential Oxley for further information.
* Qualifies for the First Home Buyer Grant.
** Body Corporate costs $373.90 per quarter.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.