Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
World Class Residential Offering
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set atop the iconic Australian Estates Woolstore building, this magnificent home has been constructed utilizing the finest materials and world-class innovations available. Renowned Architect, Scott Peabody and his dedicated team at Arqus Design have created an unparalleled residence that integrates with the surrounding environment perfectly.
Situated in an exclusive enclave of nine rooftop residences, this home offers privacy, security and lifestyle paramount to its design. Sophisticated luxury seamlessly merges with relaxed livability to deliver a definitive statement of style, opulence and functionality.
The fluid floor plan on the lower level provides easy entertaining and the enclosed balcony offers you an outlook over Brisbane CBD. The kitchen will impress the most discerning chef with quality Gaggenau appliances, lashing of thick Caesarstone and a dedicated butlers pantry.
Accommodation comprises of four generously proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in robes and custom built cabinetry. The master suite is one like no other with dual walk-in robes and a deluxe ensuite with freestanding feature bathtub.
Exceptional design characteristics ensure this home is labeled as a first class residential offering that sets a whole new level of expectation for luxury living. You are guaranteed to experience an entirely new dimension of cutting edge architecture, grandeur and one that takes full advantage of the mesmerizing position.
Access to the home is via a private Italian tiled driveway that is encased with an arched glass roof allowing an abundance of light into the area and permitting the floor to ceiling vertical garden to thrive.
Loaded with lifestyle advantages, this expansive modern residence will literally leave you breathless and defy all words imaginable. No other location promises so much, nor delivers it so completely - Welcome home to Macquarie Residences.
- Two-storey design with multiple entertainment areas
- Full suite of Gaggenau appliances in the kitchen
- 4 generously proportioned bedrooms with custom cabinetry
- Luxuriously appointed master retreat with double style ensuite, dual walk-in robes and a deluxe style ensuite with freestanding feature bathtub.
- Dedicated study area with built-in cabinetry
- Soaring 7m ceiling voids + premium fittings & fixtures
- CBUS style electronics, ducted air-con & ceiling fans
- The entertainment area is plumbed for gas
- Family sized laundry + powder room for guests
- Garage accommodation for 2 vehicles with internal access
- Private driveway + sparkling pool in the complex and BBQ facilities
- Surrounded by the dining & caf precincts of Teneriffe
- Directly across from the riverfront boardwalk
- Internal lift access down to Kin & Co Cafe and Macquarie Street
- Pet friendly homes
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.