Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rare opportunity in the heart of West End
- 10 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 2 Cars
This amazing property consists of 8 units in total all under 1 tittle, no strata or body corporate structure. With dual street frontage allotment spanning across 908 m2, with a generous 40.4 m frontage is a prime redevelopment opportunity.
With a Low Medium density (LMR2) zoning offer 3 storey height/build option including:
(1) Redevelop or demolish the structure to build new units or several homes subject to Brisbane City Council Approval. (Please refer to BCC City Plan 2014 Property Report) and Preliminary Planning overview by Jensen Bowers that is available on request.
(2) Reconfiguration of the current units,
(3) Renovate the building and increase your returns,
(4) Live in part of the building and collect rent, or
(5) Collect the rent and watch the asset grow.
Centrally positioned with many amenities within walking distance including cafes/coffee shops in Boundary and Melbourne Streets, the educational precinct with Brisbane State High School and West End State School nearby. Coles shopping centre, Post Office facilities and transport are also handy.
The Southbank and Cultural Precinct, Brisbane CBD, QUT, UQ, Southbank Tafe, Mater Hospital are also easily accessible.
For more information including rental returns, Council rates, BCC property report, individual unit floor plans please contact Danielle Belshaw today on 0451 890 416. Inspection By Appointment.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.