Contact Tim Davis and Skye Parker
- Building: 1,100m²
The sellers motivation here is twofold, first to settle estate requirements, and secondly to settle a recent purchase. This adds up to a very simple equation, this must be sold by Auction day at the latest!
Dahrl Court was built in 1936, and is a Heritage Listed block of flats on the fringe of the CBD. It has a long and successful history, and the construction even includes some left over supports from the Story Bridge. It consists of 18 units, returning a gross income of approx. $350,000 - $400,000 pa.
Whether you are purchasing an income producing investment, looking for a business opportunity or holding for potential re-development in the future (STCA), this property must be inspected and all written offers will be presented. This is a genuine deadline sale!
Key features include:
- Heritage listed block of flats currently used for short to medium term accommodation.
- 910sqm land parcel with 24.1m frontage to Phillips Street.
- Constructed in 1936 by Hornibrook Constructions, straight after they completed the Storey Bridge.
- 18 units, various layouts and floor plans.
- On site live-in manager.
- Property and going concern and associated assets for sale as one package.
- See IM for further information (nb you will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement prior to Financial and Search information being released.)
The property is positioned less than 500m to the proposed Boundary Street entertainment precinct and within the City Centre Expansion precinct within the draft neighbourhood plan, so the upcoming neighbourhood improvements and development to the suburb are sure to improve the value and saleability for the future.
Make no mistake, this is a genuine offering and will be sold to the highest bidder. All price ranges should inspect and register their interest, and all reasonable offers will be presented for consideration. Call Tim Davis for more information and to book an inspection.
Auction On Site Saturday 30th July at 3pm