Owners Purchased Elsewhere, This Must be Sold!
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet, tranquil and elevated part of Balmoral on a generous 513m2 block sits this stunning contemporary home that offers the ideal family floor plan and easy living for all to enjoy. Solid rendered brick construction from floor to ceiling and featuring all the modern comforts you could possibly want, look no further than 32 Taylor St, Balmoral for your new family home.
• 4 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes. The parents retreat has walk-in-robe, en-suite with double vanity and spa bath, plus your own private balcony overlooking the nature reserve at the rear of the property.
• 4 stylish bathrooms, 2 with spa baths
• Additional powder room
• Stunning well designed kitchen, fully appointed with European stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven, walk in pantry plus ample cupboard/drawer space and elegantly finished with stone benchtops. This kitchen makes cooking a sheer delight!
• The central kitchen merges effortlessly with the lounge/dining area, offering the perfect open plan living that everyone loves.
• Large bi-fold doors seamlessly flow to your private undercover outdoor entertaining area. This is one of the stand out features of this magnificent home. Behind you all you see are trees and greenery, you forget you are so close to Brisbane CBD.
• Sparkling in ground salt water swimming pool is decked all the way around offering additional entertaining and relaxing by the pool. Perfect for the fast approaching long summer ahead.
• This well designed home offers a separate upstairs living option opening to an east facing balcony giving the growing family a multitude of options.
• Remote control double lock up garage with storage and internal access, plus additional off street parking.
Other features of this home include:
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Screens throughout
• Polished hardwood timber floors
• Security System
• Ducted Vacuum Aid
• Intercom System from the front door
This pristinely maintained home, in a one of a kind location offering natural bushland as your back drop must be seen to be appreciated. Only minutes to the wining, dining, shopping on offer at Oxford St, Bulimba. Surrounded by excellent private and public schools, easy access to the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Brisbane Airport via the Gateway Motor Way. Public transport within walking distance and parks nearby, this home and location really does offer it all. Ensure you inspect 32 Taylor St, Balmoral today as this will not last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.