- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Unconditional contract achieved - call Tony O'Doherty or Frank Lombardi for more information.!!
More than a house this is a home, rich in history and filled with charm. Sitting on an elevated 673m2 block in Bulimba's most sought after and prestigious street with an expansive 20 metre frontage. From the moment you arrive you will be instantly captivated by 'Chaceley', 54 Duke St, Bulimba. Please step inside and see all that is on offer
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 with built in robes, master bedroom complete with ensuite
• 2 Bathrooms plus additional powder room
• Large eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, double drawer dishwasher and electric oven, plenty of cupboard and bench space and ample room for a dining table.
• Open plan lounge/living area, accessed through French doors to the large wrap around deck.
• Flowing from the kitchen/dining is a large undercover outdoor entertaining area, ideal for family and friends to enjoy all year round.
• Great size fully fenced yard perfect for the kids to run around and play while allowing you to keep an eye on them from inside. Beautiful established hedges offer complete privacy.
• Sparkling in ground swimming pool perfect for the upcoming summer months.
Other features include:
• Double Garage
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
• Rainwater tank
• Back to base security system
Located in the catchment for excellent public and private schools, only a 3 minute walk to the popular wining, dining and shopping precinct of Oxford St, Bulimba. 750 metres to Bulimba CityCat. Surrounded by beautiful parks and a short drive to Brisbane's CBD.
Offering the best possible family-friendly design to enjoy the Queensland lifestyle this home is ready to move straight in and enjoy. Blue chip real estate does not get any better than 54 Duke St, Bulimba. Ensure you secure this family home today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.