Lifestyle, Luxury & Location for the Whole Family
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on a generous 769m2 block with a 15metre frontage, this exceptionally appealing home has a superb street presence. Newly built and architecturally designed, the interiors are beautiful with spacious living areas opening to a tiled terrace with a covered alfresco dining and seating area overlooking level lawns and sparkling pool. Absolutely immaculate and laid out for a lifestyle of effortlessly impressive indoor/outdoor entertaining, this stylish home's versatile layout offers a variety of living spaces to suit any family configuration.
* 5 generous bedrooms all with built in robes, the elegant master bedroom featuring walk-in robe and ensuite
* 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms, two with baths
* Chef's kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and butler's pantry, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, integrated microwave and 2 dishwashers
* Complete with wood fireplace, the spaciousness of the downstairs living area needs to be seen to be appreciated.
* Warm and welcoming, this dual level design offers a separate living area upstairs should you wish to get away, watch a movie or read a book.
* The 9 x 5 metre in-ground salt water swimming pool stretches down one side of the rear garden leaving plenty of room for the kid's trampoline or swings on the level grassed area. Large double lock up garage with internal access.
Other features include:
European Oak timber floors
Zones reverse cycle air-conditioning
Ceilings fans throughout
Located less than 250 metres to all that Oxford Street has to offer and just a short stroll to Bulimba City Cat, the graceful blend between character and contemporary will appeal to the astute buyer who will appreciate all that is on offer. In the catchment for excellent schools, surrounded by beautiful parks and central to kids sporting clubs and dance schools, you need look no further than 36 Birkalla St, Bulimba for your new family home.
This is certainly inner city living at its finest.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.