809m² block of Prime Development Site in Camp Hill
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ideally positioned in the heart of the Camp Hill Avenues, this genuine dual living detached home with office/granny flat will offer its new occupants a lifestyle comprising multiple usage like no other. Perfect for those running a home office or an extended family with integrated or separate living. The opportunity to buy a flexible family home with loads of potential is getting harder and harder to find.
Boosting a 809m2 block of Prime Development Site in Camp Hill.
- Large 20m frontage development opportunity in a highly sought after Inner-city location
- 8km south of the Brisbane CBD
- Low-Medium Residential Zoning
- Existing houses offering potential holding income pending development
However as a family home, no detail has been overlooked, but perhaps its greatest attraction is the sheer size of the internal space and its phenomenal home office opportunity.
Rarely do you see a dwelling in which design and comfort work harmoniously together to foster an inclusive environment with private individual spaces for all members and guests.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen both upstairs and down create a wonderful family situation tying the home together to fit perfectly. With a North - South orientation the pool temperature is ideal for all round use.
This huge home offers six generously sized bedrooms in total, 3 bedrooms upstairs and 3 bedrooms downstairs; 2 bathrooms; 2 kitchens; 3 separate living spaces inside; covered verandah and external courtyards.
Cooking for the largest of families will be a breeze in this property with both kitchens equipped to cater to any level of cooking.
First level Kitchen:
• Open plan style
• Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher
• Bosche oven
• 5 gas burner cooktop
Ground level kitchen:
• Gas cooking
• Plenty of bench space
Home Office/ Granny Flat
• Located at the rear of the property and accessed via a separate gated entrance
• Cabled for separate electricity and data
• Air conditioned
• Separate toilet
• Covered deck perfect for entertaining or greeting clients
Additional features of the home included -
• 2 garages with remote garage doors. One with direct access to the courtyard for additional use
• Split air conditioning systems in the upstairs bedrooms, living room and separate office
• Verosol blinds with sheer screen and blockouts
• Large master sized bedroom with additional WIR
• All bedrooms have built ins
• 2 internal toilets and external toilet at office
• Mineral pool with marble surround tiles
• Easy to care/low maintenance gardens with artificial lawn
• Fully fenced with side gate
• Intercom system
• Concreted storage space under office/ granny flat
• 2 x external storage sheds included
Positioned close to walking tracks, cafes and restaurants, short work to major bus line, Carindale shopping centre just moments away and easy access to the gateway arterial and Airport, less than 7kms to Brisbane's CBD which make commuting across Brisbane a direct and easy route.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
See all features
809m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.