Deluxe family Home with resort attributes
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
From the moment you step into this exquisite, charming character Queenslander it exudes instant appeal. With its delightful north facing aspect, it caters well for that relaxed family lifestyle and all year round entertaining. The home features an open plan living and dining, plus large family room. A stunning generously sized kitchen, with large island bench, also featuring Ilve teppanyaki cook top and four gas burner, perfect for entertaining and ideal for a large family.
Immaculately spread over three levels, all four corners of this spectacular residence have been paid attention to, right from the word go, with no expense spared. Built to suit any modern family, this home provides the perfect feel between relaxation and professionalism, from its beautiful entry to its resort style pool and garden entertaining area.
- Main bedroom with outside deck, in-room bar, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three additional bedrooms with dedicated modern bathroom and powder room
- Beautifully appointed guest room featuring city views and ensuite
- Designer kitchen, integrated cabinetry, zip instant hot water and Stainless steel European appliances
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area spilling out to a covered rear patio and entertaining area
- Gas fire place
- First floor bar and entertaining mini-kitchen
- Cinema Room
- Audio and video distribution system, alarm, electric gates, lockable pedestrian gate with striker and audio/video intercom system
- Casual and formal entertaining areas
- Fully equipped home study
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans, Vaccumaid and storage room
- In-ground Saltwater Pool and fully landscaped, with low maintenance gardens and irrigation
- Concealed concrete water tank with a 10000L capacity
- Enjoy your afternoon with the family on the lawn, take a dip in the pool, BBQ the best of dining on the back patio, and complete your evening from the second storey main bedroom deck.
With the magnificent location, your new home is in walking distance to the Norman Park train station and council bus stops, and moments from Westfield Carindale. Situated close to excellent schools, restaurant/cafe precincts.
This home will be sold on or before Auction day
Contact Trevor Egan today to view this stunning home today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.