What is Rare is Wonderful! An Opportunity not to be missed
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
More than a house, this is a home. Rich in history and filled with charm. Sitting on an expansive, elevated 810m2 block in one of Camp Hill's most sought after and prestigious streets with an expansive 20 metre frontage. Build a second storey and take advantage of the sensational City Views.
From the moment you arrive you will be instantly captivated by 45 Newman Ave, Camp Hill.
Please step inside and see all that is on offer:
- 3 Bedrooms, with built in robes, master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk through robe
- 2 Bathrooms, one with bath
- Spacious and modern kitchen is sure to delight, finished with modern timber cabinetry, quality stainless steel
appliances, electric cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage throughout
- Flowing from the kitchen/dining is a large undercover outdoor entertaining area, ideal for family and friends to
enjoy all year round
- Great size fully fenced yard perfect for the kids to run around and play while allowing you to keep an eye on
them from inside. Beautiful established gardens providing complete privacy
- Separate lounge and dining areas offer plenty of living options
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Beautiful ornate ceilings
- Single car accommodation with ample off street parking
Ideally located in the catchments for excellent private and public schools, 400 metres to the wining, dining and caf
precinct of Martha Street and an easy run into Brisbane CBD.
Live, love and enjoy all that is on offer or renovate and extend to create your palatial dream home.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being Auctioned because the owners have committed to sell! Make no mistake Auction Day is Sale
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.