Ray White East Brisbane
Circumstances Dictate Urgency!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set on a generous 617m2 block in a private and exclusive pocket of Carina sits this well maintained low set brick home. Overlooking a tranquil nature reserve, a quiet and more peaceful spot you will not find. Step inside and take a look at what is on offer:
- 3 good size bedrooms with built in robes, master with walk in robe
- 2 way bathroom with bath plus additional powder room
- Great centralised kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Separate living and dining with the dining area opening out to the huge undercover patio, ideal for entertaining family and friends all year round.
- The large fully fenced yard is perfect for your children to play safely while you keep an eye on them from the patio.
Other features include:
- Undercover car accommodation with double gate access to the backyard
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Easy to maintain tiled floors throughout
- Separate toilet and internal laundry
- Large garden shed on a concrete slab great for extra storage
- Totally secure with security system
Perfectly located in a private and friendly cul-de-sac only 1km to Cannon Hill shopping centre. In the catchment for excellent schools, less than 10kms to the Brisbane CBD and minutes to the new and exciting East Village and all that will have to offer. The ideal first home, family home, or perfect for the astute investor, 12 Picasso St Carina has everything you could want and more. Do not hesitate as this property will be sold at auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Floor plan available on request.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
617m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.