UNDER CONTRACT AT AUCTION
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the heart of one of Brisbane fastest growing suburbs, on a generous 607m2 block sits this large family home that has been lovingly renovated. Welcome to 34 Jubilee St, where from the moment you walk through the front door you will be instantly impressed by all this home has to offer. Featuring:
• 6 Large bedrooms, all with built in robes, the master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
• 3 Luxurious bathrooms, 2 with baths, plus additional powder room
• Magnificent kitchen that is sure to please the most discerning chef! European stainless steel appliances featuring 5 burner gas cook top, double ovens, integrated microwave, dishwasher, built in coffee machine, Zip tap with instant boiling and chilled filtered water, plenty of cupboard space and stylishly finished with Quartz benchtops. Cooking and entertaining is ideal in this spacious and well-designed kitchen.
• Open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area that bi-folds effortlessly to the enormous undercover back deck, complete with automated blinds, ideal for entertaining family and friends all year round, or perfect to relax and unwind after a long day.
• This intelligent and well-designed home, has a separate downstairs living area complete with another state of the art kitchen with features, 4 burner gas cook top, double ovens, dishwasher, filter water tap, plenty of cupboard space and Quartz bench tops. Ideal as a self-contained flat, Au Pair quarters, extended family or for the large family that want separation.
• The downstairs media area is set up with cable TV, free to air TV, DVD, Apple TV, internet, Netflix and surround sound.
• Additional paved undercover entertaining area downstairs, flowing to the large fully fenced yard, complete with awesome cubby house, perfect for the kids to play and enjoy while allowing you to keep an eye on them at all times.
• Sparkling in ground salt water swimming pool, perfect for the fast approaching long hot summer
• Remote control double lock up garage with internal access, plenty of storage and roller door access for a third car, boat, caravan, or jet ski.
Other features of this remarkable home include:
• Gorgeous press metal ceilings
• Home security system that can be viewed on a smartphone, can be activated or deactivated remotely, and allows remote access to open the garage door to allow tradesmen/visitors etc. to access the house when you are not at home. There are 4 security cameras with remote access that can be viewed anytime on a computer or smartphone.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Polished hardwood timber floors throughout upstairs and downstairs is tiled throughout
• Crim safe security screens throughout
Located in the bustling and thriving inner city Greenslopes, with all the wining, dining and shopping that the vibrant Stones Corner precinct offers. Just 5 minutes to Princess Alexandra Hospital and Greenslopes Private Hospital. In the catchment and close to excellent private and public schools, minutes to Brisbane CBD and easy access to the Pacific Motorway. A better location you will not find and with a home offering so much, look no further than 34 Jubilee St, Greenslopes for your new home.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.