Beautifully presented, contemporary home!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Saturday, 15 November @ 2.00pm
Onsite - 11 Windemere Avenue Morningside
This beautifully presented three bedroom home, situated on a quiet street in the ever popular suburb of Morningside was built in 2006 and has been meticulously maintained creating a perfect opportunity for an executive couple, young family or astute investor.
- Large, open plan living and dining opening out to a full length deck overlooking the level backyard and beyond
- Fully equipped, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and plenty of bench space and storage
- Three great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Internal stairs to double car garage and large storage area
- Polished timber floors throughout
The large, fenced back yard is ideal for the children and there's plenty of room to put in a pool. The house has already been built to legal height so there is the potential to build in underneath when you need room for the family to grow.
Morningside is located only 5 kms from Brisbane's CBD, perfectly situated to enjoy many of the benefits the East side has to offer. All the conveniences you require including supermarkets, pharmacies and banks are right here in Morningside and Bulimba's Oxford Street cafe precinct is only a short drive away.
Alternatively, the upcoming East Village development - featuring cafes, restaurants and cinemas is currently under construction and is already home to the weekly farmer's markets.
With schools, parks and all transport options within close proximity, this home is a must see for any serious buyer.
This property will be sold on 15 November if not sold prior.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
405m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.