Charming Queenslander With Vast Opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This stunning Queenslander has endless opportunities. This rare beauty captures tradition with the ability to move straight in or renovate to any level, the potential is unparalleled. What adds to the quality of this home is its high corner block position with a generous 554m2 bordering Balmoral.
- 3 oversized bedrooms
- Refurbished bathroom with a claw foot bath
- Neat and tidy kitchen and dining space flowing onto the back deck
- Polished timber wooden floors throughout the home
- 3 external covered entertainment areas perfect for all seasons
- Immaculately landscaped lawns and gardens
- 2 street frontages with rare side access
- Beautiful VJ boards with stunning traditional fret work and leadlights throughout the home
- Ample living space in the hub of the home
- Usable storage space underneath showcasing some of the potential
This marque Queenslander has the warmth and character of yesteryear whilst providing an array of future options for any sized family. Located in Morningside's most prestigious pocket, only a short trip to the area's finest schools, restaurants and cafes is needed. All the amenities that make inner city living so desirable are at your doorstep.
Book an inspection today or see a sold sign tomorrow!!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
554m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.