Family Home in quiet Cul-de-sac
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
The owners of this beautiful Replica Queenslander are moving on, the kids have grown up and moved out and it's time for another family to call this place home.
Recently painted externally and three fully renovated bathrooms, there is nothing to do but move straight in and enjoy.
- Air conditioned, open plan living and dining room with parquetry floors
- Large kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space
- Large wrap around entertaining deck
- Air conditioned master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Second bedroom also air conditioned
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Air conditioned family room with plenty of storage
- Fourth bedroom with walk through robe and own en-suite
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Laundry with additional storage
- Study nook / sewing cupboard
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Morningside, within close proximity of schools, shops and transport options and easy access to both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts and airport via the Gateway Motorway.
If you are looking for a large, family home then this home is for you!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.