A Modern Take On A Classic!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful early 1900's home has so much to offer for one lucky purchaser. Embodied by traditional Queensland hallmarks of soaring ceilings, wide floorboards and intricate fretwork panels that are seamlessly blended with the convenience of modern living through a quality kitchen and bathroom renovation. This home will tick all the boxes, all you have to do is grab yours and move in!!!
Features included but are not limited to:
- Oversized bedrooms
- Quality kitchen with stone benches,
- Rear facing north east aspect giving you the morning sun and breezes all year round
- Vast rear covered entertaining deck with servery window
- Beautiful VJ's, floorboards and high ceilings
- Main bed with walk in robe and ensuite
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Lock up garage, carport and side access perfect for extra off street parking
- Ducted air conditioning
- Tropical and private backyard
- Functional layout for families of all sizes
- 640m2 land neighbouring tranquil suburban park
- Still offering opportunity to add your own flair
Located in Morningside's premium pocket with easy access to the areas finest schools, shops and transport.
There is nothing this area doesn't have to complete the perfect inner city lifestyle.
We are ready to sell, are you ready to buy?
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.