"Inspection by appointment only"
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This property isnow under offer.
Its very rare you come across a property like this in the suburb of Norman Park... Being first time to market in 22 years & kept in it's original condition this property presents as a fantastic opportunity for the project renovator or the astute investor to lease as is. A rare town home incorporated in a small complex of only eight units built with the idea to outlast most traditional construction designs. Spacious 2 bedroom living with plenty of natural light, a courtyard, upstairs balcony and larger than normal living & dining spaces, all within close proximity to schools, transport, local cafes and in the sought after pocket of Norman Park. Why buy brand new when you can renovate to suit your taste?
Endless opportunity not to be missed.Inspect today! This property will be sold on Auction day if not prior to Auction, we invite all offers in writing upon inspection.
- 2 Bedrooms with BIR.
- Courtyard with gardens & off street privacy.
- Internal lock up garage and Laundry & extra storage.
- Open plan Dining & Lounge with upstairs study zone.
- Large traditional Kitchen design.
- Upstairs balcony off main bedroom with beautiful south westerly views.
- Bathroom with separate toilet.
- Solid concrete internal walls, brick build with concrete ceiling downstairs supporting the second floor.
- Traditional 90's decor throughout.
- Within walking distance to public transport.
- In the local state school catchement zone.
- Excellent presentation, original structure and in good condition for renovation.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.