- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located in a quiet, leafy street on an elevated 402m2 block with an east facing aspect, this beautifully renovated Queenslander draws on the classic and the contemporary to create an effortlessly welcoming family atmosphere. Perched behind a uniquely draped white picket fence with an expansive 20.1 metre frontage, this dual living family home is bathed in an abundance of natural light and enhanced by a careful attention to a free-flowing space.
Your visitors will be impressed by the large open plan kitchen, living and entertainment area and huge original counter-weighted sash windows allowing summer breezes to flow through the living areas of this beautiful home. In quiet times you will enjoy reading on the front verandah in the winter morning sun, looking out upon the beautiful aspect this home has to offer.
- 4 bedrooms all with large built-in robes, master with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath, and an additional powder room off the living area
- Large open modern kitchen, well-equipped with Miele appliances
- Generous kitchen cupboard space featuring a beautiful central island bench that can comfortably sit 8 people
- Open plan lounge/dining area flows in to a versatile undercover entertaining deck, ideal for family and friends to enjoy all year round or to simply relax and unwind after a long busy day
- Separate downstairs living area complete with kitchenette (ideal for elderly parents or older children living with you or as an entertainment bar) which flows out through large bi-fold doors to another paved undercover entertaining area
- Impressive stained glass window features that enhance the natural light throughout the home
- Single lock up garage with internal access plus additional off-street parking
- Thoughtfully landscaped grounds are low maintenance and fully fenced providing an ideal area for the kids and pets to run around and play safely.
Other features include:
- Reverse cycle air-conditioned kitchen/living area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security alarm and security screens
- Ducted vacuum system
- In-built speakers in the lounge and separately zoned for the entertainment deck
- High ceilings
- VJ's throughout
- Laundry shute from master ensuite
- Rear rain water tank plumbed to laundry and front garden
Surrounded by great parks, this extremely appealing residence is in the catchment for excellent public and private schools with St Thomas Primary School a mere 700 metres away and Churchie only 7 mins drive. Conveniently located close to shops, cafs and restaurants with the benefit of walking distance to Norman Park Train Station without the noise of trains or busy streets, this property is the perfect retreat for family living and entertaining. Make time to see this home - you will fall in love with it!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.