- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Put this at the top of your list this Saturday. There is a genuine deadline for this sale, so please don't delay your inspection.
Low set brick houses within close proximity to the shops, on a good size block in this price range a very hard to find. Originally built in 1997, the solid house is in good condition and has recently had an update to most of the property, making it a very comfortable 4 bedroom house.
The renovation is 90% complete, so this property will suit keen renovators as much as it will suit someone looking to move straight in! Brand new flooring throughout, newly renovated bathroom and en-suite and mostly painted, means the big jobs are complete. Some of the material to finish the jobs are even being included in the sale.
- 4 Bedrooms, Master with WIR and En-suite
- 2 Renovated bathrooms including en-suite.
- Large study or 5th bedroom option.
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Updated kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Rear covered patio.
- Fenced 635sqm block with yard access - ideal for a tradesman or home business.
- Walking distance to Oxley Train Station and Village Shops.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Call Tim or Skye today for more information, and come along to the first open home on Saturday.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.