Top Floor Luxury - 168m²
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to unit 405 of The Quattro - a luxurious unit with space, style, quality and views in an extremely affordable offering. Occupying a commanding position with 15m across the North East section of the building, on the top floor with full city views, this unit is sure to impress.
Unit 405 has a combined focus on style and outdoor living, featuring 2.8m ceilings, ducted air conditioning, quality kitchen featuring concrete-look stone tops and a selection of quality tiles and tap ware. Along with 68sqm of outdoor living overlooking Brisbane CBD skyline, entertaining will be enjoyable with a breathtaking backdrop.
Positioned just a short 600m stroll to Guyatt Park City Cat Terminal, connecting you with the restaurants and cafes of South Bank and Brisbane City in 15-20 minutes, while the newly redeveloped Toowong Village casual dining precinct is only a 5 minute drive away.
- 3 Bedrooms, master with Walk in Robe.
- 2 Bathrooms including en-suite.
- 2 Secure side-by-side car accommodation.
- Basement store room.
- Generous open plan living and dining.
- Quality kitchen with Ariston appliances, including gas cooktop and 40mm concrete look tops.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- 2.8m high ceilings.
- Luxury fit out including quality tap, feature lighting and tile selection.
- Oversized North Facing balcony overlooking CBD.
- Brand new complex with secure access, 24 hour camera monitoring.
- Gym, two lifts, BBQ area and on site care taker.
Don't hesitate, call Tim Davis today to secure this amazing unit at great value. Mid week and private inspections are encouraged, and this unit is available to view daily.
Exclusively marketed by Tim Davis
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.