Sold At Auction
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Astute and discerning buyers will not want to miss this opportunity to purchase a sturdy, 3 bedroom property set in the heart of Taringa on two lots on a corner allotment. The possibilities of this property are endless and our motivated owners want to sell!
Located in the heart of Taringa on the corner of Swann Road and Kobada Street this property is located 750 metres from St. Peters Private School, 2 kilometres from the University of Queensland, St. Lucia Campus, and only 6km from the Brisbane CBD. With a bus stop for the 428 route directly opposite, and Indooroopilly train station less than 2kms away
- 822m2 block
- Plans for subdivision available
- Character Queenslander already fits on one lot.
- This is an opportunity not to be missed
- Three (3) well-appointed bedrooms with built-ins.
- One (1) generous bathroom with separate powder room.
- Timber wooden floors throughout the entire property, emphasing the amazing space and natural light.
- Dedicated living, dining and kitchen areas, providing the perfect separation between relaxation, dining and preparation.
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher and gas cook top.
- Good sized yard with a leafy atmosphere.
- Large storage options underneath the house with rainwater tank, shed and clothesline.
- On street parking.
An inspection of this perfectly positioned house and a lazy drive around Taringa will confirm your decision to reward yourself with the one of the best lifestyles Brisbane has to offer.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.