Haesley Cush is the co-principal and partner of Ray White New Farm, Ray White Bulimba, Ray White East Brisbane, Ray White Spring Hill, Ray White Projects (based in New Farm) & Living Here Cush Partners. Over the last 25 years Haesley has sat at the forefront of Brisbane real estate. He is a multi-award winning auctioneer, a columnist for the Sunday Mail and a regular commentator on all matter’s property.
Haesley began his real estate career in March 1996, working for his mother at Ray White Moorooka. Since this time Haesley has excelled in real estate sales and auctioneering, he is the only person to win the prestigious REIQ auctioneer of the year title every time he has entered. Winning in 2002, 2003 & 2008. Haesley is the only Queensland auctioneer to appear on the Australian television series 'The Block' and is currently ranked as one of the top auctioneers in Australasia.
Prior to taking ownership of Ray White New Farm, Haesley was the Chief Auctioneer for Ray White Queensland at the tender age of 22 and also sat on the Queensland board for Ray White Queensland concentrating on market growth, training and franchising.
Haesley has been involved in excess of 10,000 sales, ranging from modest accommodation to some of Australia's most premier real estate.
Haesley’s businesses include being co-principal and partner in Ray White New Farm, Ray White Spring Hill, Ray White East Brisbane, Ray White Bulimba and their property management company Living Here Cush Partners.
Ray White New Farm is the number 1 Ray White office in Queensland with Bulimba also ranking number 7 inside the prestigious Top 10.
Haesley is a columnist for The Sunday Mail & realestate.com.au as well as a property commentator with many other industry magazines.
Their group today proudly employs well over 100 people. The team manages and sells properties across all demographics and regions. They deal in modest accommodation through to some of the country's most expensive properties. Handling transactions for some of Australia's leading sports, business, music and media personalities.
Energy and enthusiasm are two reasons for Haesley's success, but experience and professionalism are the two major differences between him and his peers.
"Selling real estate since 1996 and working as a trainer, procurer and auctioneer for the largest real estate firm in the country, I feel gives me the best insight in achieving the best prices for my clients. "
- 2023/2024 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Collective - New Farm | Bulimba | Toowong | Clayfield | East Brisbane | Spring Hill
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm | Spring Hill
- 2021 - 25 Year Service Award
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2018/2019 - Max White Award
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2017/2018 - Individual of the Year Principal - Joint Winners