Born and bred in Brisbane and having graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a dual Bachelor of Business in Economics and Marketing, Brandon has made the CBD and inner suburbs of Brisbane his area of expertise since 2006 and has sold in excess of $250 million of inner Brisbane property. Now a Partner at Ray White Bulimba and Ray White East Brisbane as well as having achieved countless street and building records, Brandon prides himself on an unwavering commitment to provide the absolute highest quality of service in the quest to leave each client 100% satisfied with the service they receive, and ultimately the outcome they desire.
Having sold in a multitude of market conditions, from the surge of 2006-2007 to the tumultuous 2009-2010, Brandon can boast having sold some of Brisbane’s most unique and prestigious properties, far exceeding clients expectations through superior knowledge, tenacity, honesty, and access to the broadest and highest quality marketing options. In addition, Brandon is extremely competitive by nature and prides himself on an ultra-modern real estate business with old-fashioned principles.
At the end of 2011, Brandon chose to move abroad, primarily to experience overseas markets and gain a global client base, but also to see the world. While working for one of Central London’s most prestigious agencies, he was one of the top performing agents in the affluent London enclaves of Chelsea, Kensington and Knightsbridge, having dealt with high-profile clients including professional athletes, CEO’s, entrepreneurs and even royals.
On a personal level, Brandon has owned and lived in several properties throughout the CBD and surrounds. He is also a member of the St Joseph’s Nudgee College Old Boys Association. He has represented his state in several sports including Water Polo and Australian Rules and is an avid follower of the Brisbane Lions and Broncos, and Queensland Reds. Brandon also assists with various charity and not-for-profit organisations including Queensland Brain Institute and Caxton Legal Service and is the founder of The Smith Family ‘White Xmas Ball’.
- 2023/2024 - Premier Performer
- 2023/2024 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Collective - New Farm | Bulimba | Toowong | Clayfield | East Brisbane | Spring Hill
- 2022/2023 - Elite Performer
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Collective - New Farm | Bulimba | Toowong | Clayfield | East Brisbane | Spring Hill
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Bulimba
- 2018/2019 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer And 8 earlier awards