Widely recognised as one of Australia’s leading real estate agents, Matt Lancashire consistently sells more than $200 million worth of property annually, negotiating many of Queensland’s most significant real estate transactions.
Matt holds the Brisbane house price record with the sale of 1 Leopard Street, Kangaroo Point for $18.48 million, closely followed by the sale of 80 - 86 Oxlade Drive, New Farm for $17.35 million.
The Matt Lancashire Team is highly experienced and renowned for marketing Brisbane’s finest properties, from prestigious inner-city penthouses and grand family estates, to private acreage properties. This established group of industry professionals includes business manager Rebecca Lawler, sales executive Patrick Goldsworthy and executive assistant Jessica Walsh. A familiar face in his much-loved home suburb of New Farm, where he lives with wife Caitlyn and their three gorgeous children.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Spring Hill