Entering his tenth year in the industry after extensive entrepreneurial experience, Scott began his career under the tutelage of Matt Lancashire and quickly became recognised as a true talent in the real estate industry.
Not only has Scott seen achievement in the small Business sector, Scott has come from a background within the creative arts industry which allows him to think very laterally and innovatively. Something the real estate industry lacks. The key difference in Scott's performance outcome for his clients lies with his superior market and product knowledge as well as his ability to extract value at every turn.
In Scott’s own words Ray White New Farm's business is the most dynamic, progressive and successful real estate organisation in the area, offering the perfect platform upon which to build an outstanding career surrounded by the most talented people in the real estate business.”
Having been earmarked as a future leader in the real estate industry, Scott has taken every opportunity for growth both within the Real Estate Industry and developing those around him.
Now a Managing Principal at Ray White Bulimba and East Brisbane, Scott is looking to share his wealth of experience with buyers, sellers and the extended Ray White Team, believing that the best way of growing his business is by providing outstanding service and delivering exceptional results for his clients.
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Bulimba
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019 - $5 million in settled commission in their career
- 2018/2019 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018 - $4 million in settled commission in their career
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 4
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 11
- 2017/2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 8 And 9 earlier awards